nervous

weighthappy

well I am new to this forum and really nervous about evening typing this! I have 7stone to lose. I also have a holiday booked in novemeber and I am going with another couple and I am dreading being so fat, they aren't over weight at all. There will be pools and hot tubs so I will have to take part, also horse riding etc.

At the moment I am calorie counting but also weighing at a slimming world group to help me stay focused, I would really appreciate any tips and advice. I have 4 months until my holiday and I'm hoping I can look different by then...

Hi there

You can do a lot in four months so please don't panic! Just keep thinking of how good you're going to feel by November and how much you are going to enjoy your holiday. Keep coming on here for support and inspiration, you can do it!

Hey. You will be great. If I was you I would set a monthly target and a final goal for November. I lost 3stone in 4 months so you can do it. We are all here with a lot to lose and in it for the long run. Find something that works for you. Personally I have breakfast biscuits in the morning, a real dinner and slim fast for tea because it keeps me full. Drinking water is really really important and depending on how fast you want to lose and what dedication you have cardio each day is good. I haven't done much exercise so far but now it's slowing down I am going to have to start. Good look. If you need a chat were always around.

P.s. if you make a mistake it's ok just get back on track. You don't need to give up there and then.

weighthappy said:
well I am new to this forum and really nervous about evening typing this! I have 7stone to lose. I also have a holiday booked in novemeber and I am going with another couple and I am dreading being so fat, they aren't over weight at all. There will be pools and hot tubs so I will have to take part, also horse riding etc.

At the moment I am calorie counting but also weighing at a slimming world group to help me stay focused, I would really appreciate any tips and advice. I have 4 months until my holiday and I'm hoping I can look different by then...

Lol, I've just typed you a reply in the CC forum suggesting you head over here, but you're here already! You've definitely found the right place for support. :) xx

hi weighthappy
good luck on your weight loss do not feel nervous we are all in the same boat here we all have alot to lose you will do it i walk alot and i feel that helps me a ell of alot to shift the pounds good luck xx

drink loooots of water, sneak in fruit and vegs to your meals, limit the junk food.... you can do it :) best of luck. bx

how is it going

Back