nervous

jaxmummy

Silver Member
got my first weigh in tomorrow night and nervous as

must make sure i have a wee lol

Hi :)

I think we all get a bit nervous about WI, especially the first one. I bet you will be pleased with the result and it will give you a big boost of motivation.

Let us know how you do...xx :D

will do, i think its coz i have done ee for 3 days and have read that some people have put on weight

Im sure you will be fine - that will be me next week after a week of EE! XX

weigh in too!

I've got my first weigh in on thursday and I am feeling nervous about it too! I am sure we'll be fine. I have been goodish (i think!) Claire xx

its just that wait isnt it, i made my other half hide the scales just so i wouldnt get on lol

I know what u mean. It feels like the worlds longest week! I have taken the battery out of my scales and thrown it away. I have decided not to torture myself as I know I would be on them every 5 minutes!!

Plus, it gives me something to look forward to on Thursday! :) ahhhhhhh I am scared!

I know what u mean. It feels like the worlds longest week! I have taken the battery out of my scales and thrown it away. I have decided not to torture myself as I know I would be on them every 5 minutes!!

Plus, it gives me something to look forward to on Thursday! :) ahhhhhhh I am scared!
oh dont be scared hun..you ll be fine and made to feel very welcome:):)
xx

I think its just the not knowing whether I am doing it right and not having any scales to check! I had a whoopsie yesterday with some shop bought houmous (35 syns!) and again today with some muller yogurts whch turned out to be 3 syns each and I ate 2 before I checked online!

oh well, it's a learning curve!

we all make mistakes and we probably always will..but youve done the first positive step into losing weight and thats joining sw so come on hun you ll be suprised at the support and friends you meet along the way..so chin up and be positive,you can do this honest!!!
xx

ahhh thank you. I am sure I will be fine as will we all. Think it really helps when it is all written down in the food diary as I can keep tabs and see what I have eaten and learn from any mistakes.

I am having a red day tomorrow for the first time and am really looking forward to it.

Going to use some syns for ketchup on my bacon and egg roll! yummy!

your v welcome hun..have you started a diary on here yet,oh it wont be just you checking it, you ll have everyone looking at it which isnt a bad thing as if you cant see if you ve done something wrong the other guys will..enjoy you red day tomorrow, bacon and egg bap doesnt feel like a diet at all,does it??
xx

just sent my other half to asda for a salad for lunch (very unlike me lol ) and just added bacon to my list lol

thanks victoria sponge all ur support and this forum has been a godsend this week

its a great site,have you seen the recipes lots of ideas up there,have you got a diary going yet think it might help,just so you can keep an eye on what you ve been eating
xx

ive printed alot of recipes out but havnt started a diary as i do one on the slimming world website must admit tho i am glued to the laptop at the minute x

Back