Nes starter on ww.

kerry!*

Hi everyone, just been checkin this website out. Looks fantastic every1 supporting each other. I'm startin ww on monday on 22 points a day. i want to lose 11lbs to hit 11 stone anythin more is a bonus as im bridesmaid in july and want to look nice. Fingers crossed it can be done. :) xx

ah thats a lovely reason to lose weight, good luck with your journey! You will be there in no time!

I hope so, just with being able to eat whatever just dont want to fall in to temptation hehe!! if i need help with points is there anywhere i can look it up? x

Welcome to Minimins & WW :)

There are a couple of sticky threads with points for Eating out etc. If youre not going to classes it might be worth investing in a Calculator and/or Shopping Guide

Are you doing it on your own? If you are I would recommend you get the eating out guide and shopping guide as they are great for working out points. (You can get them on Ebay!) If youre going to classes you can just get them there. If you send me a PM with your email add then I will send you an excel sheet with all the points on it if you like too :) You will be fine. I think Weight Watchers is good because you can eat anything you like, I dont seem to crave it as much knowing that I could have it if I wanted it! Also good to save up for that Friday Crunchie! :D lol!

oh yeah...and calculator! Everyone needs a calculator! Its so sad being in tesco working out the slice of every type of bread out there but kinda cool! lol

i have the books i went to the weigh ins back in 2007 haha so not sure if they are the same as now 2009?? i havent got a calculator might be good to get? my email is [email protected]. im goin to just do it myself this time, i might just keep a diary everynight so if i am havin a bad day i can get my bum kicked lol xx

Back