1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

NESCAFE SKINNY CAPUCHINNO....

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Donnie46, 9 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I have a schet of Nescafe Skinny Capuchinno every evening - it's my treat of the day with my Alpen Light bars.....

I have been synning it at 3 syns - but I have been wondering if with it being made with skimmed dried milk - could it be a HEXA?......

If anyone knows the answer to this, I would be really grateful to know.

Thanking you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Well-Known Member

No I don't think so, I always syn them at 1 syn = 20 calories. Don't you have trouble sleeping if you're having one before bed? I'd be up for hours lol

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

No, I have mine at about 7.30pm when I settle down to watch some TV after I have cooked, ate, washed up and tidied the kitchen etc - this is my 'me' time when I relax and watch TV, do some cross stitching and enjoy my capuchinno and Alpen bar treat.

I guessed I was probably clutching at straws - so I shall continue to syn it, thank you for your reply. X