Nestle Toffee Crisp Cookies

calphurnia7

I have been doing so well by not splurging I bought these cookies in Tesco thinking that's ok I can ask Nestle for the calories saturated fat because they were not labelled with the calories and fat. I then e-mailed nestle and they said as they are baked in store they do not have the information even though it's on their website as a product they sell. I am very annoyed, does anyone know how to find this out?
thanks
Sarah

My guess would be "a lot". But they are bloody stunning!!

Supermarkets arent obligated to put nutritional information on food thats prepared in store. Its wrong though because even Greggs dont put this info on their food so its impossible to see what youre eating when you buy one of their sandwiches etc.

I have to tear myself away often from the bakery section. The Smartie cookies from Sainsburys used to be an old favourite of mine! I say treat yourself to one every so often. It might be worth emailing the supermarket & seeing if that brings you any joy. I'd rather not know though (lol!).

ok! i think emailing nestle to ask about calorie info, sounds a bit obsessive to me, dont worry, as long as you dont have it too often, you will be fine, i also find that doing some excersise on the day you eat those nice treats helps, even if its not that significant, it helps not to feel guilty about eating the odd treat, although I try not to get obsessed because that just makes you feel bad.

Don't know about the toffee crisp cookies, but similar ones are usually about 300 to 350 cals.

Oh, just did a search on Tescos website & I have an answer for you!

Calories: 200 (not too bad)
Sugar: 15.8g
Fat: 8.5g
Sats: 3.9g
Salt: 0.4g

Obviously this may vary a bit if they are made in store, but I wouldn't be too shocked by those statistics. Alright as a treat once in a while :p

Back