Nettee's journey to a healthy BMI - 1 stone lighter by Easter?

Lovely afternoon out but around 60 syns consumed mostly in the form of cake and biscuits.:cry: Never mind. I am feeling fairly full now so will have an SP prawn and veg stir fry later and start again tomorrow.......

Flexi syn and move on! I cap things like this at 30 because otherwise it affects the rest of my week---and I go bonkers hahah

How's today going? :)

Thanks - today was quite good but a bit harder, probably down to sugar cravings. 11.5 syns plus fat in my steak and the odd nibble of cake and cheese ( tiny nibble honest!)

Red day tomorrow before scales day.

5 1/2 syns today and a red day at that. All good. 6 on plan days this week and one afternoon of madness. Hope the scales are kind tomorrow.

Had a sneeky weigh this evening and I think it could be 1.5 - 2.5 lb off. Would be very happy with that especially after Saturday. This morning I was only 1/2 lb down so I am pleased with the red day effect.

Sounds promising - fingers crossed xx

2 1/2 off - 1/2lb away from my 2 st award. I am very pleased and now going for another week on plan to lose at least 1 lb.

Sushi for lunch at 3.5 syns with salad. Now to think up some interesting supper.

I have made some soup which I am planning to have for supper - hope it will seem like a proper meal? mainly speed vegetables but also sweet potato, sweet corn and chicken. I have also had a mini melt down involving some cake, wine and breaded fish from the children's tea. Nothing major though and I will rise above it and keep going.

Red day tomorrow I think to get back into the swing of things for the week.

Very pleased to see a more than 15% weight loss and a BMI of 25.something (even if it is .9) which means there is less than 1 BMI score to move down to get to Healthy. Also broken the 10 1/2 stone barrier. 8 lb down in 5 weeks since I started this diary. 6 weeks to go go so nearly half way to my Easter target and 6 lb to lose so even at one lb per week I would get there. Would be lovely to be in the nines though by then......7lb to go!

Wow you're doing amazing nettee - you must feel great today

Thanks guys - yes it is great but I am going for the traditional celebration by sabotaging myself and have had a silly afternoon eating things I shouldn't. It is so annoying.

Need to get back on it for tomorrow.

I am still between a 12 and a 14 in the jeans front. the 14s are sliding down but the 12s are a bit too tight. Trying to shrink into them properly.

I'm too scared to try my Levis on - I bought them at my lightest last year and they're 26s. They fit perfectly at the time - but that is a size 8 I think - they're pretty small!

Maybe I'll brave them at some point .....

Still feeling fat though - my stomach is just wobbly and a bit urgh

:break_diet:

So fed up with myself

need to get my mojo back

:break_diet: So fed up with myself need to get my mojo back

I was horrendous yesterday too, and I mean horrendous. Only eating fruit today.

Means no loss no at my 2 weekly weigh in on Friday when I'm back from Hong Kong

Thanks - nothing really the matter just not following the plan. So far today I have had a cup of tea and a chocolate. Not a good start.

Hmmmmm where are you Madam?! Xx

Back