Never felt so Alive before

twotonnetessy

Well its Day 2 for me and im feeling great. Ive given myself another shot of having a life. Was expecting to hate shakes and foodpacks but to be honest I really enjoy them. Nut fudge bar and a cup of black tea is heaven...

Well im starting off at 18st 12lbs and my aim is to have 7stone gone by May3rd 2014. We are going on our first holiday without the kids to a Mexican Paradise and im not going to be waddling around.

I have tried every diet out there and have failed miserably and to my surprise I never even heard of Lighter Life before Sunday. It sounds like and now that ive started I know its my lifeline.

I hope everyone is doing well and feeling good about themselves and am here if anyone wants a chat/support or just to vent.

Laura

xxx

Sounds like you are having a great start, and the first few days are hardest so it can only get better. I love the Nut Fudge bars too, and the Toffee is even better, though I am not quite sure I am at the stage where black tea will ever be heaven ;)

Mexico is a great incentive to lose and you can definitely do it on this diet.

Good luck.

yea i really am enjoying it, got some fruits of the forest water flavour today and thats amazing.

do u knw if it makes a diff to ur weightloss if u hav two mealpacks as part of ur 4 a day? love them x x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thats a great attitude to have, I weigh the same as you and want at least 6 stone off by summer 2014, so I can do more activities with my daughter, instead of sitting on a bench I am worried wont hold my weight anyways and watch her having fun with my husband. I lost 15 lbs on TS back in June and stupidly fell off the wagon when I went on holiday and have gained 13 :(. The one thing I remeber about TS though, is that by day 3 I felt just like you. I had more energy and felt positive. I just have to stop beating myself up about failing before and focus on the fact that this diet is do able and works!! :)

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

you can do it hunny. especialy if i can. at the end of day 3 i hav a stuffd feeling like i shouldnt hav finishd d end of my toffee bar. crazy as id eat a family meal deal frm dominos to myself on a normal fri nite. x x

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I haven't been told not to have two packs a day so I reckon it would be ok. I love the Shepherds Pie and Spag Bol.

Apologies. I seemed to have commented on the wrong thread. All the same keep up the good work :D

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back