Never give up.

Gemma

Gold Member
For the last month I have been struggling with food and have put the same 7lbs on one week and off the next. Last weekend I went out and drunk to much and ended up putting 7lb on in 5 days. I have come so close recently to giving up and moving to Slimming World but decided to carry on and it has been so worth it. So on Tuesday I had put on 7lbs and yesterday only two days later I managed a 9lbs loss.

Never ever give up if you have a slip get straight back on the wagon. I am now back to my lightest and have never felt better.

Good on you Gemma... I am glad you stuck with it..
We are only human at the end of the day.. and sometimes we have bad days.. but you are so right just get straight back on ..
CD for me is the best diet and I have been on them all.. so Im here til the end..
Well done hon your doing fab x

PS.. do you know how much you have lost yet? or are you still not being told.. (dont know how you do it) x

No still don't know all I know is that I have a healthy BMI as I have had to move up plans, so all I know is that I am under 12 stone now

Oh Gemma .. I admire you for that.. thats amazing .. good on you!! I could never do it.. but how do you know that you lost 7 pounds then put on !! if that makes sense..
Your doing fab.. you must feel great x

Because I had had a bad weekend I wanted to know the damage so I couldn't hide my head in the sand and pretend it was only a pound. I wasn't going to find out how much I had lost but the look on my CDC face made me want to know.

Back