Never got to target EVER- but this time I will OR ELSE!

Had bad news from the physio and it's really really knocked my mood :( just ate garlic bread and ice cream :( grrrrrrr!

No exercise apart from swimming in loads of pain now after being bent poked prodded by my physiotherapist! The company that I'm suing that caused this have said that they have no record whatsoever of my accident although I filled an accident form in. They ruined my life until I left and still are now! My current job drives me mad too I'm a gym instructor and lifeguard but can't do anything and can't completely redo of my aerobics exams so I can't progress! My weight and parents were getting me down counselling is taking ages to come through and its making me unhappy :(

I know my problems are trivial compared to others and I don't like complaining but I'm one of those people who always has a smile on her face but never tells anyone my problems. Then I blow up :( ugh feel horrid and I've blown my weight loss too!

Ruth
X

Lost -1.5 on Wednesday which is good with the emotional over eating!

On a Red week this week and although I've just had to flexi syn two days I'm working all weekend so I should get it off :)

Ruth
X

Ugh- 2 Days of Damage Control Left! Superspeed Soup Time!!!
My Mum wouldnt let me eat any differently than anyone else when I went to hers. She piled my plate high and waited until I ate it all! :'(
Im suffering today! Had originally gained 3lbs but have lost around 1.5 of it now after drinking A LOT! Have a mouth like a birdcage and horrendous indigestion :( Therefore im feeling RUBBISH!
Also being taken out for lunch after work and theres nothing on the menu I can have :(

Im going to swim another mile tomorrow so hopefully that should help me out! I hate family gatherings :(

Ugh REALLY need to lose .5lb for my 7lb!!!! :(

Ruth
x

Hi Ruth,

Sounds like you are having a rough time of it.

Regarding the indigestion, have you been to your GP? I used to have a lot of trouble with indigestion, bloating and constipation - ate Gaviscon as if they were smarties! I ended up having Gallstones, so it's best to get it sorted if you can. Also, are you on steroids for anything? I notice you said you have eczema, don't know if you have asthma too, but they misdiagnosed me with asthma and gave me steroids which completely wrecked my stomach lining and made things worse...

I also went for a colonic - sounds vile, but is actually ok! The woman gave me some valuable advice about what to eat and what not to eat, after looking at what 'came out' (!!!)

If you are prone to indigestion, try to cut out certain food groups, one at a time. The main culprits seem to be dairy, red meat, wheat, or pulses (anything with a husk on it, eg. kidney beans). You will need to give it a good couple of weeks before you notice a difference, as that's how long it can take to work through your system...

As for your Mum, have you tried telling her exactly how your weight is making you feel? She's possibly just being a Mum when she tells you to clear your plate - I know I'm guilty of doing it with my son sometimes!

I hope you have a fab week! x

Thanks very much :) went to docs on Thursday who gave me omeprazole so at least I can stop having gaviscon by the side of my bed! For my eczema I have eumovate hydrocortisone and doublebase for my arms face and legs and I also have a really horrible shampoo which is REALLY steroid based and potent it smells like alcoholic hand rub!!!
I'm now doing red and green so I can track it more. Have also made some informed choices on what I already know doesn't agree with me and have stopped eating them I.e weetabix and onions :)

Unfortunately doctor was in a foul mood s I didn't get to say all I wanted to she was trying to push me outta the door! Sending my blood sample off to York laboratories today though to look at food intolerances so hopefully they'll find something I hope that they do because ive already been off plan for 2 days because of this! Back to it now though!

Ruth
X

Thoughts have moved to a new thread so I just have one! Trefoils problems with sw and afterwards!

Ruth
X

Back