Never re gained any weight

annc2014

Hi all, im starting back on SS today i have previously done CWP ( 2YEARS AGO) and lost 33 pounds:eek::flirt2:. My starting weight was 15 7 and only ever gained 7 pounds back even during my pregnancy so i have decided to start again 33 pounds lighter than before, would love some peoples to share my journey with i no how long and hard its going to be, but i also know how worth it its going to be :):flirt2:

Welcome annc

Positive post!

It is difficult, i've been pretending it's easy to myself but it is a little bit difficult sometimes

great quote, i recently just done a 40 day detox and extreme boot camp 5 nights a week and as soon as i finished i found myself reaching for the press again after all my hard work, i have gained to pounds back, so after thinking about it i said id give the CWP ago as it seems to be the only diet that works for me as i have such a bad relationship with food i find that if i just have my 3/4 shakes a day i wont cheat (much):eek:

You sound like me with your shakes annc

Yeah cheating is difficult my cheats today were half a chipolata, one tsp cous cous and 4 sultanas

that is a lot of cheats for me! but i have also lost 100 - 350 kcal's from my regular diet of the last few weeks

going stricter and getting hungry!

actually going and getting a banana now :/ can't sleep this hungry

try not have a banana as they are high in sugar, maybe some chicken instead ( protein is the best snack) try keeping some egg whites in the fridge as they will help with the weight loss, carbs and foods containing high amounts of sugar will stop the fat burning mode :sigh:

Yeah i know but you should see - i eat too much protein, not enough veg and fruit

The problem with eating fruit or couscous on Cwp is that it has sugars in it and so you won't get into ketosis! You'll lose weight due to low cals but will likely always feel hungry. Try protein and veg!

I don't really want to be in ketosis, i want to be on a sustainable diet..

Just been posting all over the place, really i should be in Calorie counting

I don't really want to be in ketosis, i want to be on a sustainable diet.. Just been posting all over the place, really i should be in Calorie counting

Sorry your original post said you were doing ss again and the only reason ss doesn't drive people insane is because of ketosis and not feeling the hunger after a while. I'd misunderstood. I didn't realise that you weren't actually doing Cwp.

I don't know what ss stands for!

I've lost a lot of weight very quickly on a ketogenic diet and gained it back and more 3 months i was at a low weight then the eating more and more came back

I don't know what ss stands for! I've lost a lot of weight very quickly on a ketogenic diet and gained it back and more 3 months i was at a low weight then the eating more and more came back

Sorry my confusion. The Cwp is a ketogenic diet and the original poster was talking about ss (sole source) and I thought you were doing the same.

Back