Never sneeze!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Never ever ever ever sneeze when you have lid of the summer berry flavouring.

It makes a cloud like you wouldn't believe!!

And I have black shirt on at work today so look like I have dandruff in a big way!

M.

The stuff is weird!! It reminds me of cocaine (not sure why as I have never had any!)

M.

You may laugh at it looking like cocaine!
In a local bar a few weeks ago with mates when....I pulled out my ever faithful plastic bag of water favouring! The look on my mates faces! As for the bouncer that came over to see what all the fuss was about! :eek:
So just a little note to myself.....better to carry the whole tub rather than a little plastic sealed!
Kam x

I had a sneezing fit whilst holding an open pot of mix-a-mousse. Unfortunately the cat had just come in from the back garden and it had been raining. Needless to say the cat got a sprinkling of mix-a-mousse on her fur.

Have you ever tried giving a cat a shower!

Helen

LOL Kami and Welly.

At least I am not the only one!

M.

Cocaine is a bit lumpier looking ;)

:eek:

Maybe you should rename to Karion Dealing....

LOL Mike. Like it :D

I did get arrested for being in possession once:eek:

Okay...I did have it, but I was innocent
ththinjail.gif

Long story;)

You don't want to sneeze over that either though. Bloomin expensive stuff:eek:

LOL. Nope, that one is a bit boring. Along with the arrest for loitering. Nothing really juicy:rolleyes:

Actually, I was going to say...boring every day stuff that happens to most people, but I guess it doesn't:rolleyes:

The first time I had it work they all wanted to know if I'd sniff it or drink it.
I have to put it in my drink slowly as if it gets in the air I sneeze for england and with all that water I drink not very good LMAO :p

I have laughed at this whole thread, we must be bloomin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

KD, I need more info, I dont get out often and need to know how why and where!!!

lol I read it is littering and was thinking how can you get done for that !!

I get really bizarre looks at work when I'm doing my water flavourings!! I fold a piece of paper in half, tip the teaspoon's worth into the card, then pour it into my water bottle!! :D I'm just waiting for the HR meeting enquiring about my 'white powder' habit :rolleyes: :eek:

I fold a piece of paper in half, tip the teaspoon's worth into the card, then pour it into my water bottle!!
Ahhh. Another person who knows how it's done;)

I have laughed at this whole thread, we must be bloomin nuts!!!!!!!!!!!

KD, I need more info, I dont get out often and need to know how why and where!!!

LOL. It's dead boring...honest. I do have another story coming up though to bore you :D

I think I'll add it onto my Grandmother story if I can find it.

Back