never thought i would hear myself say this BUT

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am going of the bars lol.... have one every night, but last night it was like eating rubber!! should of just had a shake instead.. :eek:

so from today up till weigh day i am going to make do with just shakes then come back to the bars again.... lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

I'm with you on that. I loved the malt toffee, didn't mind the chocolate and could eat choc orange if I split it up over the day. Now even the thought makes me gag, can't touch them. I do have a couple to ensure should I need them then they are there, maybe I need to experiment with the biscuits again but I'm rubbish with the recipes and they never turn out right. Have you tried the bars as biscuits?

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

i was never to keen on them to begin. I did like the cohoc orange but found it started to stick in my throat!!

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    From next week I can have them but I'm afraid to try them in case it give me a taste for eating again :)

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    biscuits? how do you do them? lol

7. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Have you tried all flavors?

8. minime

minime Gold Member

Not done it for a while so can't remember but I got the idea of icemoose's recipes.

Think I have now tried all the flavours and absolutely hate the peanut and cranberry more than the others. I pretty much just have soups now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.