Never underestimate

i am on a chatty buzz tonight haha..

i love reading everyone's posts, i love getting all the tips and it is mad how other people felt like you too at one stage but at that time you do think you are the only one in the world in this situation..

Exactly! And then once you see someone writing down stuff that could practically be quoted directly from your own thoughts and you're like WOW! Im not alone! Hooray!

Incidentally, this smilie cheered me up tonight...its quite apt considering how bunged up we get...lol

:sick0019:

The forum is a bless for me. You are my only support, thanks everybody!

I am just wondering if it is just me. But I havent told many people I am doing a tfr diet. I don't know why I havent. My Mother and husband are the only ones I told. So to be able to talk and share experiences is priceless....

I have only told a few people and then only because I had to for various reasons. I love this site because I know I am amongst people who really understand and care. Well meaning slim friends just cannot possibly know the internal heartbreak I feel from time to time.

My heart goes out to people who are struggling with those feelings I understand so well. I feel privileged to be able to offer support in any way I can and know that support is here for me too.

I really enjoy sharing my journey with you all and wish each and every one of you a successful and happy slim future xxx

I think it is because you can be so honest on here, and no one is going to judge you! We have all been there at sometime or another so who are we to judge. When you are doing any diet you need support and encouragement, and there is an abundance of that here :)

Back