New 2 this!

Hi everyone! I've just joined slimming world online so am planning on starting tomorrow. Jst a quick question( sorry if I'm bein dim!!) but can u do any day u want, say if u wanted to do 3 red days in a row & 1 green day etc etc or do we have 2 alternate one day red & one day green? Or can u do all extra easy days if u prefer & not do red day, green day? & which combination do u find works the best? I hope this makes sense! Xx

I usually take my whole syn allownce and I'm sticking to EE. Haven't tried the other colours yet as I'm not overly sure how they work to be honest. Only been on it 3 weeks!

Good luck.

I've lost 4lbs in total so far. i would have lost more but in my 2nd week I ruined it cos I had chinese, Indian and other junk food due to thinking I could maybe cheat - didn't work.

So over all, it's pretty darned good!

I stick to extra easy and eat most of my 15 syns. :) Good luck with your journey.

I do mainly red and green because I like having 2 each of the healthy extras. Which one I choose depends on what I fancy eating that day.

Sometimes I do an extra easy if I'm having something like spaghetti bolognese that uses both pasta and meat to avoid any weighing.

I normally eat all my syns cos I like my treats :D

Good luck with starting tomorrow.

I do mainly EE days, unless I get to dinner and discover I could do a green or red day inwhich case I do that and have an extra HExB on cereal bars! :)

I have 10 syns a day.

Back