• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New aim

Had to take a day of today due to feeling really sick:(, and my mum force fed me chicken soup :mad: not realising I had lipotrim chicken soup, but I've got a whole new vigour for the diet. I want to try and loose another two stone for my formal in a months time. Last year I got nominated for sexiest guy in the year (somehow) even with all my weight, I was really chuffed but now I want to have the weight off this year.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Had to take a day of today due to feeling really sick:(, and my mum force fed me chicken soup :mad: not realising I had lipotrim chicken soup, but I've got a whole new vigour for the diet. I want to try and loose another two stone for my formal in a months time. Last year I got nominated for sexiest guy in the year (somehow) even with all my weight, I was really chuffed but now I want to have the weight off this year.
Sorry to hear you have not been well:hug99:

What a lovely mum you have!:)

You must be feeling better in yourself now that you have found this determination to carry on...

Last year I got nominated for sexiest guy in the year (somehow) even with all my weight, I was really chuffed but now I want to have the weight off this year.
I think what this says is that you are obviously a very attractive guy and people can see this.:)

Week 1 - 21lb:cool: 17st (now the weight I was September 2006)

Week 2 - 7lbs :D 16.5st (now the weight I was in May 2005)
You are doing very well and it would be nice for you to have the weight off this year.

Love Mini xxx

sorry you are poorly ................... what s a formal ? xx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
S: 17st7lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.3 Loss: 1st2lb(6.53%)
Just get back on the wagon and you can do it!! Sorry you havent been welll...

Think a formal is like a black tie event/party??

I felt rough last weekend and I didn't have all my shakes. My pharmacist told me it's important not to miss shakes and also illness can slow down weighloss. Glad you're feeling better.