New aim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by NImick, 8 February 2008 Social URL.

1. NImick

NImick New Member

Had to take a day of today due to feeling really sick:(, and my mum force fed me chicken soup :mad: not realising I had lipotrim chicken soup, but I've got a whole new vigour for the diet. I want to try and loose another two stone for my formal in a months time. Last year I got nominated for sexiest guy in the year (somehow) even with all my weight, I was really chuffed but now I want to have the weight off this year.

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Sorry to hear you have not been well:hug99:

What a lovely mum you have!:)

You must be feeling better in yourself now that you have found this determination to carry on...

I think what this says is that you are obviously a very attractive guy and people can see this.:)

You are doing very well and it would be nice for you to have the weight off this year.

Love Mini xxx

BIG BIRDY likes this.
  4. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    sorry you are poorly ................... what s a formal ? xx

Mini likes this.
  5. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Just get back on the wagon and you can do it!! Sorry you havent been welll...

Think a formal is like a black tie event/party??

Mini likes this.
  6. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I felt rough last weekend and I didn't have all my shakes. My pharmacist told me it's important not to miss shakes and also illness can slow down weighloss. Glad you're feeling better.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.