New Alpen Light - Coconut

I don't think this is a new one - there has been a coconut one out for a good while but it is not light, just a normal alpen bar and they are not a HEB sorry. If I'm completely off track here and there is a new Light bar out please feel free to ignore everything I just said lol 11

I thought it was too good to be true!! I was fantasising about dipping it into a coconut flavour greek style Muller for maximum coconuttiness :D

This thread has been an emotional roller coaster, I'll have coconut dreams tonight!

I have two every night, chocolate and fudge. Hubby like the new lemon drizzle, but I'm not so keen on the lemon jelly stuff inside. But the choc n fudge is lovely.

Oh my I just read this thread and got super excited, I love coconut!!
My fave Alpen light bars are the apple and sultana and the chocolate fudge ones.
I recently tried the new lemon ones too but I'd love to see a coconut one!! xxx

Tesco sell the lemon one. I still prefer the choc n fudge though. The lemon one has a bit of like lemony jelly running through the middle which I'm not keen on.

hollys nan said:
Tesco sell the lemon one. I still prefer the choc n fudge though. The lemon one has a bit of like lemony jelly running through the middle which I'm not keen on.

I've looked In Tescos (even the huge extras) and all the others, Asda, Morridons etc- just not found them yet. I used to love the lemon hi-Fi from class, so thought these would be good
One day I'm sure

Back