New and desperate :(

Cinders1

I have not got any scales but i know i need to loose 3-4 stone! I am getting some this week otherwise i won't know where i am but i just don't know where to begin!

I have tried all the diets and stray off them as i always feel like im on a diet and i give up.

I want to just control my calories and fat intake and try to exercise but i just don't know where to start.

Hi Cinders1,
Don't despair!! You've taken the first step by asking for help so there's your start!
I found reading the book "Fat Around the Middle" brilliant as it explains why we store all the fat in
the first place so it REALLY opened my eyes. To stop your body thinking it has to store fat you need to eat every three hours (healthily of course!) To see results quickly and so motivate yourself to keep it up you could try a very low calorie diet like Lipotrim (there are lots more but that's the one I've started) and then when you get to your goal you could go back to calorie counting.
Good luck whatever you decide on, we're all in the same boat and here to support you :)

Back