New and desperate :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cinders1, 15 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cinders1

Cinders1 New Member

I have not got any scales but i know i need to loose 3-4 stone! I am getting some this week otherwise i won't know where i am but i just don't know where to begin!

I have tried all the diets and stray off them as i always feel like im on a diet and i give up.

I want to just control my calories and fat intake and try to exercise but i just don't know where to start.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Cinders1,
    Don't despair!! You've taken the first step by asking for help so there's your start!
    I found reading the book "Fat Around the Middle" brilliant as it explains why we store all the fat in
    the first place so it REALLY opened my eyes. To stop your body thinking it has to store fat you need to eat every three hours (healthily of course!) To see results quickly and so motivate yourself to keep it up you could try a very low calorie diet like Lipotrim (there are lots more but that's the one I've started) and then when you get to your goal you could go back to calorie counting.
    Good luck whatever you decide on, we're all in the same boat and here to support you :)

4. KraziKayzi

KraziKayzi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.7kg
    Current Weight:
    78.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.5kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Cinders,

I wish you luck with losing weight!
    I hope you can manage to do this with the help of a food diary and help from the minimins on here....stay strong and positive and you will get there.
    I am starting SW tomorrow, am looking forward to it too.
    All the best
    xKx

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.