NEW AND DETERMINED !!

debs6955

longing to be slim !!
HIYA ALL im debs im a single mum of 3 beautifull kids have been over weight all my life yoyo dieted on and off for years , ive decided that the cd is the one for me my mum has also started it aswell(peackie) so we encouraging each other all the way , and boy its hard some days im only on day 3 now struggled a bit the first 2 days but feel much better and less hungry this morning , also done a keytone test the morning and it says im starting ketosis wich has urged me on even more as you feel your doing it right and getting there , my starting weight on weds 12th sep was 13 st 9 n half only way to go now is down :) good luck everyone and any help or tips along the way would be very much helpfull debs xxx:)

Hi
Welcome to the site. Youll get lots of support from everyone here.

thanks

thanks all for your support sarah paula laney im so excited to be honest i know im only on day 3 but i just know its working for me so far so good good luck paula on day one hun let me know how your all getting on plz xxx ps how do i get a weight tracker thing ? thanks xx

Hi Debs! I'm on day 11! Good luck and stick with it! the first week was really hard for me (especially the wkend) but the weight loss was worth it!!

4trhr48.gif

Aboard Debs, this is a great place to be loads of great advice & plenty of support, there's a amazing bunch of people on here.

The first week is always the hardest but when you see such quick big weight losses it makes it all worth it, a VLCD has certainly changed my life & i would recommend it to anyone!

Best piece of advice i can give you is :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: lots of it try to aim between 4-6 litres per day (hard at the beginning if you don't drink much water usually)as the moto on here is 'the more you drink the more you shrink' & how very true that is.

Good luck with your journey hun, keep posting & i look forward to hearing you shrink.....xxxx

DEBS MUM 5 DAYS IN

HIYA ALL im debs im a single mum of 3 beautifull kids have been over weight all my life yoyo dieted on and off for years , ive decided that the cd is the one for me my mum has also started it aswell(peackie) so we encouraging each other all the way , and boy its hard some days im only on day 3 now struggled a bit the first 2 days but feel much better and less hungry this morning , also done a keytone test the morning and it says im starting ketosis wich has urged me on even more as you feel your doing it right and getting there , my starting weight on weds 12th sep was 13 st 9 n half only way to go now is down :) good luck everyone and any help or tips along the way would be very much helpfull debs xxx:)

Hi everyone i am debs mum and we are doing this together so deffo we are going to get this weight off i struggled the first 3 days but seem ok now i had bout of the runs today is that normal does anyone know i fell tired now but drinking gallons of water be flaoting down the river soon ha ha but good luck everyone

Back