New and excited to get going

I'm in need of support as finding I've plateaued already after just 1 month. I started by doing the clean 9 and then moved on to homemade smoothies to help me keep up the good work. I have found that I'm getting on the scales and seeing little losses and then the next time I've put it on again!?! This is getting me down to say the least as I'm eating approx 1200 cals a day plus exercising every other day. I've done slimmingworld in the past and thinking that I will go back to these principles as I still have the books. I intend to keep the weight off this time (my partner broke his legs when I was last at goal and we moved in with my feeder mum!). Looking forward to making progress and supporting others on their journey too x

Hi I'm new too, I'm just getting back on track after really struggling for a few months and letting bad habits creep back in. I use juices which worked really well, then I ran out and thought I could maintain it by myself after learning the principles.
Good luck.

Hi and welcome! Regarding your plateau have you worked out your BMR or base metabolic rate? This is the calories you need to consume for your body to complete its regular functions. It is very rare for it to be under 1500 and to go under your BMR can cause your body to go into starvation mode and refuse to let any weight off. If you are interested to learn more and find a calculator Google BMR calculator. X

Back