New and looking for support

I think sometimes the first confidence/self esteem boost comes from taking control, and feeling that you're doing something positive to change things...Then you'll get another boost when the weight loss really starts to show, and you can see the results for yourself :)

I totally agree with you Alex. When i lost 2 stone I felt like i was in control for the first time ever.

I too was just given a fact sheet with xenical and the prescription but no real information, most of info I have got is from the people on here who have sadly learnt from experience !!!! Just seen advert for Alli and may look at their website but as I have said any questions I have seem to be answered on here and if you follow the 5g rule no problem (fingers are firmy crossed as are my bum cheeks - sorry about this just came out !!!! or not hopefully)

I am feeling so positive this time as I know I have to lose the weight for me despite like others having lovely family who love me whatever size. Bless him hubby said its whats inside that counts and then I said 'so I am fat' and he laughed and said he could not win whatever. I have said before I need to do this for my self esteem so I feel good, to go clothes shopping with my 16 year old daughter (size 10 !!!) and not feel frumpy and want to go home as nothing looks good on me and nothing fits.

We can do this all of us, we just need to stick together and get the pounds off so here is to good weight loss to us all in May - Sue x

Back