new and need advice!

nomoto.

hiiii. im 17 and a size 18. i have absolutely no motivation and all my friends are size 12 and under. ive tried walking and jogging but i get bored too easily, ive tried cutting down my foods, i even went veggie and looked up proana tips! i dont know what else to do. does anyone have an inspiration or advice? please. thank you

Hi and welcome. Do you need to go to a slimming club. I know I have to. Meanwhile keep a food diary and see exactly what you are eating and the quantities.

And take any plan a day at a time

Irene xx

Thank you but the only slimming club around here is weightwatchers and they charge a fortune. I'm really unhappy with how I am and even my own mother puts me down. When I'm upset or down I binge eat too. :/

hi i feel really sorry for you that your mum is putting you down she should be the one who supports you unconditionally and being the one to support you . ihave always had a weight problem and and have only just managed to start to come to grip with it i know it can be hard to to finace the slimming clubs . im with slimming world but feel free to add me on face book im mags taylor (im the only one) id be happy to send you the info but you will get there with the weight lose because what ever your size however you look, you are beautiful

Back