New and need advice

I'm new to SW so I don't know what it was like a few years ago, but I think the 'extra easy' day is a new feature which allows even more flexibility. It allows you to have all free and superfree foods, 1 HE a choice and 1 HE b choice and 5-15 syns. I hope this helps, but there are far more wise people on here if not :) x

What plans has the book got in it, and how old is it?

If it worked before, there's not really any reason it shouldn't work now!

Yes if you got on with the red/green book from years ago and it worked no reason why you can't follow it again...however, there have been lots of changes- some things are synned that didn't used to be and some things are now free that used to be synned! The extra easy is very successful and popular and you may love it! I'd recommend getting to a meeting and paying the joining fee just to get the up to date books/new members talk and if you don't want to go back to the class you don't have to but at least you'll have the info!XXX

Well people always lost successfully before any changes occurred! But I always think it's nice to keep up to date! I think SW has gone a bit more healthy eating orientated! For example tinned macaroni cheese used to be free on green and corned beef used to be free on red but they're now quite highly synned! And of course with the new Extra Easy plan there are lots of new changes which you might prefer so it might be worth giving it a go!X

Back