New and need points help

Bexiboo

Hi All,
Im new here and have just joined WW this week, im having a few problems with points and wondering if you could help me out please until i buy a calculator...

Dolmio stir in sauce light
Morrisons eat smart strawberry jam
Spagetti hoops
Heinz salad cream light
Beef slices ( for sarnys )

Thanks in advance xx

Last edited:
Hi hun :)

off the top of my head i cant tell u what points each things are but if u have the packaging i have my WW calculator right here and will work it out for u xxx

Thank you soooo much for helping me, they are...

Spagetti hoops...125 / 0.2

Jam..29 / nil

Beef slices are hard as they dont give the sat fat only fat.....127 / FAT 6.2

Salad cream.....37 / 0.2

Thank you so much xxxx

Your welcome :) i know how hard it is lol

from the info you've gave me i have

spagetti hoops = 2 points
jam =0.5
beef slices = 3.5 could be less or more tho not to sure about these because of the sat fat being missing sorry

salad cream = 0.5

XXXX

if u find anything else u want doing just shout :D i dont mind xx

Thank you again, really helped me work out my sarny for dinner, the beef is hard, its a pack of 5 large slices so if i did 1 point a slice do you think im covered ???
Also are tomato's cucumber, lettice and onion all nil points ??

Thanks again, it is really hard and your help has sorted me for today, i must remember to buy the calculator.

The beef slices are 2.5pts per slice. If the sat fat is missing use a rule of thumb of half the fat content.

Thanks Jenna...OMG 2.5p for 1 slice of beef :eek::eek::eek: Im not eating Beef again :cry:

Will go take a look at the online calculator now :D Thanks all xxx

Hi Guys

Noticed you were trying to work something out with no sat fat, the leader at my weigh in advises the half the fat for an approx estimate of the sat fat so the beef slices work out about 2.5

Hope this helps

laura

Right well i gave the contents for the WHOLE pack, so does this mean it will be 2.5p for all 5 slices then or have you both worked it out per slice, sorry im just confused xx

Yes I pointed per slice as it normally gives three options on the back... per slice, per 100g and per pack. It wasn't apparent which one you had gave us the details for. Anyhow, glad to help, but I find it strange that roast beef (big slices too!) would only be half a point each. The healthy choice ham that I eat is half a point, but it's just that... a healthy choice. Just don't want you going over your points unknowingly, thats all. :)

No thank you, i really do need help with this as its so confusing, this is what the pack says ....

Haycliffes cooked silverside of beef
Info per 100g...The whole pack is 100g

127 cal / 6.2g Fat

Thats all it gives on the front of the pack and they are huge slices, bought from morissons.

I would rather point it right than under point it and be in trouble.

Yep it is definately 2.5points per 100g, so you are right 0.5points each. Roast beef is surprisingly low in fat, depending on cooking methods.

Back