New and need to lose 3st by July!

skinnybev

Hi all!
I've just rejoined SW after a 3yr break and a 3st gain! :(
I'm getting married on 8th July and I'm determined I'm not gonna be a fat bride!
I think this forum is great and really supportive so I'm glad I found it and I'll be here a lot I think over the next few months!
Bev x

Welcome Bev :welcome2:

You have plenty of incentive to shift your weight in time for your big day next year.

Exciting times ahead:bliss:

Best of luck with SW and if you need any help be sure to ask:)

And another welcome from me - from another Bev.

You can so do this chica. I'm a tortoise loser and even I've managed 2.5 stone since January. So you should be able to get to be a slim bride.

There's lots of help in the "Through the Zones" area - I'm currently in the 12's to 11's and fighting to get down to the 11's to 10's.

There's a slow losers thread for those that only lose 1/2 or 1 lb a week - where we all help each other when we get fed up!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/196573-really-slow-loss-team.html

And lots more.

Good luck - you can do this.

Aw thanks! I weighed in at 14s6 on tues which is the heaviest I've been, if I can get around the 11s Mark by July I'll be happy, so about half a stone a month on average which should be do-able. Ish!!!
Bev x

Hi and welcome! good luck with your weight loss, we are all here for support if you get stuck! 3st by July is very doable if you stick to it!
Ruth x

Back