New and needing a diet buddy!

LucyB

Hi all... new to this and looking for motivation.
Currently on SW Original/Green day diet and lost 5.5lbs so far.
Also can someone tell me how I get a weight loss chart at the bottom of my messages? :eek:) Lou x

welcome :D

for the ticker...just click on somebody else's and that'll take you to the website

fill in all your details...and when you come to the last paste copy and paste the top box into your edit signiture box

that can be found under user cp at the top left of the blue boxes.

Just a little info...you may find that you can not look at certain parts of the site....you need to earn priviliges through posting.

for 20 posts you can put a picture up under your name

50 posts you can view members profiles and send private messages.

And the more you posts the bigger your signiture becomes.

hope this helps

and good luck on your journey!

Hi Lucy welcome to the forum - im new too i joined 3 days ago and i found the slide show an inspiration and plan to have my pics up there next year. Let me know how you get on with your weightloss . Well done on your weightloss so far : )

Hey LucyB!

I am looking for a diet buddy too - will i do???

Im currently doing Slimming World too - have been doing it now for around 10 weeks - keep losing the odd pound or two then back on - however i am determind and 'restarted' 1st June!!!

Hi

Im new to this too, recently diagnosed with polycystic ovaries which unfortunately has led to me putting weight on and not being able to lose it as easily as I have previously. I seem to have no control of my escalating weight now and it's starting to get me down, the doctors cant help until I have 3 months worth of blood tests taken but by the time they end il be HUUUUGE given my current rate of accelaration so to speak :(. I just thought I might find someone else who suffers or has suffered from this to offer me some advice!

Hi Lucy and welcome to minis, good luck on SW

HI there Lucy,
I'm also seeking to meet a dieting buddy to get me motivated!! Keep falling off the wagon at the mo!!! I'm currently based in Twickenham, Middlesex if that's any good to you?? If you fancy meeting for some mutual support, friendship and dare I say it - exercise(!!) then please feel free to email me; [email protected]
Take care. x

HI Lucy!!

HI there Lucy,
I'm female, based in Twickenham, Middlesex, and like you would love a dieting buddy to help me get motivated!!!
If you fancy meeting up sometime for mutual support, and dare I say it - exercise (!!!):eek: please do feel free to get in touch. Best wishes,
[email protected]

Back