New and Needing Advice

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
Hey Guys,
I'm really thinking about trying cs, i've tried cambridge before but it was grim. I've been told that this is quite nice and i need to lose about 12 stone. The only thing i have found (or not) is info about the meals you're allowed or the snacks you can have. Any help or advice would be great. thanks.

Hi Nilo...I am new to this too. have you tried the CS website
Products
It gives you an overview of the diet....hope this helps answer some of your questions.
xxx

it tells you loads of stuff on the website but if you have anymore specific questions someone on here will be able to answer.

with regards to the "meal replacements" you can have shakes, bars or soups but you probally already know that through reading this forum.

the basis is that you have to try and avoid carb based food or have as little as possible. when having a main meal its reccommended that you have !/4 protein so anytype of meat really and 3/4 veg.

as snacks go well its basically fruit but you can have half a bar as a snack.

when you get the starter back it tells you almost everything you need to know and itll help you get repared.

anyhow good luck if you decide to go with this diet it really works and i promise you wont be left hungry

Back