New and needing friends and support

minjara

Well as I sit here munching on my WW nacho cheese crisps and my Diet Vimto I feel low and down once again. I was on WW briefly up until Feb when I lost my job and couldn't afford to go to the classes any more. I managed to lose about 6lbs but thats all gone back on and I'm back at 19st 4lbs. I'm 5'10 so I'm not wanting to be a lollipop head, but I would love to get down to about 13st at least eventually. My problem is I just can't control my eating, I'm finding it hard to stop eating lots of chocolate, crisps and other calorific foods. I need some support for the highs and the lows and people with the same trouble as myself. I need a good kick to get me going. lol

Loz x

Hey Loz! Welcome and good luck on your WW journey. You can do this!!! You've already proved that you can lose weight on it so i am sure you can do it again.

You've come to the right place if you are looking for support everyone is really helpful and have lots of tips and encouragement to offer.

In terms of the snacks try substitutions. You will be surprised how easy it is to swop a few things round and still get your sweet or savoury fix.

For example. Stock up on sugar free jelly 0 points for your sugar fix, light cadburys dairy milk mousses 1 for your chocolate fix, walkers baked crisps 1.5 points...well for your crisp fix of course :)

I hope this helps. Lots of luck xx

welcome. I too want to get down to about 13 stone & I'm 5ft 10. I found in the past that the more of these crisps, choc etc that I eat the more I crave them but once you swap things around you'll find that your sweet tooth will be satisfied. I have sugar free jelly all the time & everyday I have either a milky way or a ripple. I also take one day at a time as the pressure of needing to lose 5 stone would send me off the rails. I do find that for myself attending the classes really keeps me focused but I know it's alot of money each week but when I think of what I would spend on 'rubbish' then I'm sure that it works out alot cheaper !! You will get loads of support on here day & night to help u along the way.

Back