Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New and on Day 1

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Plumjuice, 28 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Hi everyone!!!

Im new to the site and am on Day 1 of SS. I tried a month back and only lasted 2 days then HAD to eat something which threw me completely off the diet and I gave up!!!
    I need to lose 4-5 stone (2 of which I hope to lose for Xmas) but I am finding it so hard!!!!
    I dont know if Im made of the right stuff to complete this diet successfully, can anyone give me any tips? I only like the shakes and enjoy black coffee with 1 sweetner but I do struggle to have my 4 pints of water a day, especially now the weather is getting colder!!
    Im desperate to lose the weight, but think I just need some support in this journey!

Thanks for reading, any tips appreciated

Amanda x

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    welcome back hun
    I struggle with my water but i am getting there I am around here most days so will look out for you I am sure you can do it if you put your mind to it good luck xx

4. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Thanks!
    I think I will be fine once I get back into a routine and see the weight coming off, and ofcourse have the support from here :D x

5. Louie lou

Louie lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    23st01lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hi plumjuice, welcome.

I am the worlds worst dieter, 1 day maybe upto 1 week and thats my limit, untill this diet.

It is amazing, i know it sounds strange but if you can stick to it for a couple of weeks and see the weight drop off, you will want to stick to it.

The water was an issue with me as well, i really hate water, ask you CDC for the water flavour, it make the water so much easier to drink its not a problem, have a pint with each meal and sip the rest through out the day.

i did 13 weeks and lost just over 4 stone and then i had 5 weeks off as i've been on holiday i started again last wednesday and lost 7lbs in 5 days, back on till christmas again and hope another 3 or 4 stone will be gone by then. I've gott 11 stone to go altogether so will be on here a while lol.

Good luck, we are always here if you need a chat. jane xxx

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    routine is key i was in the zone after a few weeks try not to fight it and its is hard but think of the end goal taht helps me when i am feeling down. I used the forum like a life line and it helped no end

7. Kaf

Kaf Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i drink water out of a sports cap i find it goes down easier than a normal water bottle top/ glass. and you can carry it around with you!

8. pebble83

pebble83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    me to kaf!

9. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    I am also on day one restart today and am soooo tired but dont feel hungry. I figure 2lb a week between now and xmas is almost 2 stone!!!

10. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    good luck amanda...im starting this sat, will be first time tho. Have made no plans 4 the wkend so i can just sleep if need be! We can do it!

11. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi Amanda i just wanted to say good luck with your weightloss. I restarted yesterday and so far so good. Like you i only like the shakes and the tetras. I would love to loose 6 stone in total. Am aiming for 3 stone by xmas. Good luck xx

12. cls03041979

cls03041979 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have just seen my CDC for the first time and im just about to make my first shake. Im not good at sticking to diets but I really want it this time. I have two stone to loose and WILL do it by Christmas!!!

13. Plumjuice

Plumjuice Banned

Thanks guys!!!
    Day 2 nearly over and have felt better!!! Got a slight headache and feel soooo tired but looking forward to putting little man to bed so I can watch Eastenders and have a bath and go to bed!!!
    Birthday tomorrow whoop whoop, no birthday cake for me though :(

14. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck hun and welcome, im on day two restart, but cannot fall off wagon now orders of doctors cos I got gallstones, so if if i do will end up in hospital, good insentive, really looking forward to the challenge knowing I cant cheat and have to do it now. sooo day two in witchy's world of Cambridge.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.