New and on Day 3

JellyBeanz

Hi
I am on Day 3 of Lipotrim.

Yesterday was the worst day for me, though today I am starving too lol

I have a lot of weight to lose and have joined the forum to meet and make new friends and get inspiration.

I can't wait to be in ketosis and finally get all this energy lol

Good luck everyone xxx Jelly

Hello and congrats on making day 3 I'm on day 8. I love this forum it's better than facebook. U should start feeling better in the next couple of days I've already forgot how hard the first 3 days were lol

Heya, day 3 for me too. Still hungry but keep drinking your water esp sparkling water, it helps loads! Not as hungry as yesterday though as you say, hopefully it's all downhill from here. Good luck! x

Im on day 5 and going strong, though foods thoughts keep coming on going...nothing a few gulps water doesnt cure ...Ive lost an amazing 11 lbs so far only another 30 ish to go. Weigh in on friday!!!

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the lovely warm welcome.

I have just had my chicken soup, was really nice, I added dried parsley and 2 drops of tabasco.

Feeling positive but a bit cold and tired lol

xxx Jelly

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the lovely warm welcome.

I have just had my chicken soup, was really nice, I added dried parsley and 2 drops of tabasco.

Feeling positive but a bit cold and tired lol

xxx Jelly
just keep going....the weight falls off day by day

Welcome Jelly
This forum is a godsend, hope you find it as helpful as I do. I'm on day 24 and have lost 16.5lbs!
Stick with it, you won't regret it!
x

It'll be second nature in no time. I actually like not having to give what I'm having for my meals a second thought.

Hi Clair,

I tried a chicken soup on it's own and it was terrible, no way could I eat it so I asked my pharmacist and she said it was ok for me to add a little bit of parsley and some tabasco.

I literally put 3 drops of tabasco in it, it just lifts the soup a bit.

I like having soup cos it feels more of a meal somehow than the shakes.

Do you hink it will affect my weight loss ? :cry::cry:

Welcome and good luck x its the best diet for results!

I have no idea if it will have an effect I do agree the soup prob taste nicer with a bit of spice lol but be careful the point if the diet is to get your palate accustom to bland tastes. I don't mind the soup but tried a mocca and thought it was discusting and I was enjoying the latte til someone pointed put it smelt like play dough and after that all I could taste was play dough lol

Thanks Clair, I will try it again tomorrow on it's own, it may be that when I am hungrier the soup may taste nicer lol xxx Jelly

Back