New And On Lipotrim...!!

Yeah definitely antsy to start again, Monday it is :D

Urgh, yes I can see why you're put off of it. Even when I get the tiniest lump in it, I find it so horrible.

Lol!! True... but at the same time, for any sort of testing they only need a few drops of blood yet they take an entire tube for one test?? That's never made any sense to me. We're all blood donors without even knowing it :D

Yes they're my first :) funnily enough six months prior to falling pregnant I was told that my ovaries cannot produce eggs... what a lie, I ended up with two at the same time, identical too so I have no history of twins in the family either. I just hope this teething phase passes soon!

Actually I've noticed a lot of people tend to lose more in their second week than they do in the first?... I reckon you would've lost a tonne by next Friday. Can't wait to see your results!

How old are you if you don't mind my asking?

Oh wow so you where super mega lucky then! To me it always seems special to have twins.

It would be interesting to see. I know you normally get the woosh the first week as all the water leaves your body. However this could be my last week at it. I think if I'm under 79kg I'll have to stop because my Bmi will be under 27. I'm gonna have to goto the weigh in on Thursday this week. I've got to goto Liverpool to see some friends on the Friday :)

I have been thinking of switching to keto when I come off so been doing loads of research and hopefully stick to it better then I did last time. I ran out of food after a week and got a takeaway instead haha

I'm 28 :) You?

Yes definitely lucky although they're growing far too quickly for my liking!

There's this one person on YouTube that I watch... Shoni Doyle I think it is, she's been on the diet since January and has lost a fantastic amount! She lost more in her second week than she did her first so it's definitely a possibility!

Oh no...! I mean it's great for you but I'll definitely miss having someone to talk to about all of this lol but I'm so happy you're closer to your goal weight! Can't wait to hear your result on Thursday and if it is your last week it's a perfect time since you can maybe have a cheeky drink on Friday lol

I have been looking at ketogenic diets and they definitely seem more doable than lipotrim because you still get to eat something. Let me know how that goes :)

I'm 20 :)

Yeah I find the same with my niece and nephew each time I see them there taller or doing something new :)

That's cool I'll look it up in a bit. I've been watching a lot of YouTube trying to get meal ideas in case I am conning off.

Yeah I've calculated my bmi by just plugging in random weights. I'm guessing if they don't say anything I'll carry on with it. If they do take me off it I don't mind still talking to you. I'll just have to switch to keto. I feel like I've still got 10 to 15kg to go. So I'll still be dieting. Yeah a drink would be fun.

I like it because of the rooting in science. It's not like slimming world or the others because it's just facts and not working on a points systems. I seen these really cool snack where it was beef mince with cheese wrapped in bacon then made into balls :)

Back