New and raring to go

Bbqs are never going to be easy days. Bet you could have had a lot worst though. Hows your juicer? Made any good ones? I may have a spinach, strawberry and satsuma smoothie tomorrow

Ive kept way under calories today. First time in ages. 8 weeks till holiday. Going to try and run 3 times a week now and will chuck in the odd fast too I think.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My juicer is ok. Used it nice as it's a Bugga to clean! Will use it more this week though and when things from our allotment start to grow as it will be free then!

I've been ok today. I made wholewheat pizza for tea. I've had fruit and eggs. Also some not great things cereal bar and quavers etc. I weighed myself and am 6 lb over what I want to be! Need to work for this now :/

Tea- mince stuffed butternut squash. I got the recipe idea from paelo leap! I roasted the seeds for the first time and they were so good!

ForumRunner_20140603_194054.png

Oh that looks lovely. Are you enjoying paleo food? Do you feel healthier?

I don't feel healthier yet as im still getting used to it! The odd bad food falls into my mouth and I've not got round to using oils or anything yet. I'm . a bit scared as slimming world is so against adding oil. I'm worried I will put on weight. I do love the food though. I'm making turkey chilli tonight with sweet potato or quinoa.

Mid morning juice. Pineapple orange lemon ginger and cucumber!

ForumRunner_20140605_120513.jpg

Julienne peeler has arrived for courgette spaghetti!
Also organic apple cider vinegar which I will take daily. Have you heard of it? It's meant to be so healthy!
I alsoooo purchased a book...

ForumRunner_20140605_120644.png

Hope you don't mind me bombarding your diary!

Bombard away. Wow check u out! Have you had courgette spaghetti yet?
I had some yesterday. It was ok although I would prefer proper spaghetti. Much less calories though.

Your breakfast looks good. At the end of the day its a million times better than coco pops etc....

I had bread today. First time in about a week. Now I'm craving junk so will try and forget about food.

Will go outside and enjoy the sun.
What are you up to today?

I've had courgette spaghetti before but using a peeler so the stands were quite thick so looking forward to my tea later! I'm doing courgette spaghetti, tuna steak and something else but I'm not sure yet. Maybe sweet potato.

I'm off work till Wednesday woohoo! So I've been on a long walk with my dog, been for a jog too although only managed 1.7 k today :/ I hope to do longer tomorrow.

The weather is bad here. Really rainy!

I can show you a pic! Here it is under my tuna steak. I will 100% definitely use it for spag bol etc. Hubby loved it too!

ForumRunner_20140605_195329.jpg

Looks good and so healthy too. I cover mine with passata. Yummy. Well done on your jog

Stop it becki you are putting me to shame. Must take a leaf out of your book

Trying to get some goodness in me today!
Yoghurt fruit gf cereal flaxseed

ForumRunner_20140608_123957.png

Squash sweet pot and kale soup
ForumRunner_20140608_124012.png

I am going to be good from tomorrow yeah yeah I've said that a billion times but I've been thinking about this and it really makes sense to eat as clean as possible and use proper fats to cook with like olive oil.
Tomorrow is as follows which although isnt all clean its better than it could be

Egg poached for breakfast don't know what to have instead of bread though

Lunch lettuce prawns salad with pepper and onion cooked in olive oil

Dinner spinach and ricotta ready meal

I know that the ready meal is bad but its only me eating tomorrow so its easier

Haven't weighed recently as I know ive put on.

Not sure what to snack on tomorrow.

Do you know what amount of calories you are having most days?

Back