New and raring to go

No I dint know my calories . Although I think I have more calories on cleaning eying than slimming world. I'm putting weight on and it's getting me down. Half of me thinks get back on slimming world :((

No don't do that. Even if you put on weight your body will thank you in the long run. Paleo style in my opinion is better for you and much better for your body.

My meal plan today

Bacon and poached eggs with beans cooked in olive oil

Avocado lettuce prawns with balsamic vinegar

Chicken cooked in olive oil with sweet potato and roasted onion and pepper

Snacks
Revels yummy!
Oat cakes with cashew butter.

Thinking of moving my diary to Paleo part of forum but not sure how to

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Btw calorie intake for the day is about 1500 I think.
Healthiest meal plan I've ever had.
Decided to cut out bread

Yeah. I just don't understand why I've put weight on. I know i need to cut out alcohol. Breakfast today was two boiled eggs and grapes. Lunch has been bad and I had left over burger and sausage in a wm bun. Don't know why I are it. Feel bad now!

I'm sure that it will even out. Exercise can make your weight go up so can totm. Try not worry you are doing great

Agghhh just eaten 500 calories worth of revels.

Apart from that am having a pretty healthy day.

Note to self don't buy normal chocolate as I will not stop once I start eating it

Arh no ! Lol I love coffee revels!!
I've been ok today. I had breaded fish for lunch and I sound of had a fish fillet instead but I enjoyed it lol.
This was tea

ForumRunner_20140610_210346.jpg
It was good! I've had a light hot chocolate tonight and some grapes and carrot.
I'm still a bit hungry though! Will try ignore my tum growling at me and get in bed!

The only revels I don't like are the coffee ones. Since I ate the revels ive eaten way over my calories. Just goes to show what a strong hold sugar has over me. Tomorrow is a new day. Am off to bed now. Have a good sleep

Not had as much sugar today. Food is filling me up too.

Last night's tea.

ForumRunner_20140612_062637.png

I had veggie spaghetti instead of rice
Go me!!
Hopefully tuna steak salad for tea tonight.
My work pack ups let me down. I get real hungry at work so have to take loads of food!

Never tried carrot. Mine gets clogged up too. It was an expensive one so thought it'd be good.

Trying to make todays meal plans.

not good. going back to plain calorie counting but I'm not going to have any bread. every time I have it I binge.
what have you been eating?

Friday evening was a pizza party. Sat we had McDonald's. Sunday we shared a big bag of doritos. And today I've snacked! I'm thinking of the 2 fast days....
But I'd struggle alot! I couldn't fast whilst at work or I'd pass out

hmm ok slightly off track becki!!
we all do it. tomorrow is a new day. I keep saying that!

Back