NEW AND UNSURE

toriamac

Hi I am new to slimming world and i think i am getting confused with Extra Easy, Green and Original days or what I should stick to for maximum weight loss. I have about 4 stone to lose and I really want to do this but I think I am not doing this to the full potential. can you help me or give me some advice :flirt2:

Hi there is a sticky on page one of slimming world on here about half way down page i think called advice for newcomers, very helpful i found!? good luck x

I would say stick to extra easy in the first instance because it is just that, rather than think 'for maximum weight loss' think for the long haul, because thats what we're all in it for.

If you think of SW as a 'diet' rather than a 'lifestyle change' you'll fall into the same old traps of other 'diets', its about making sensible choices that are easy to maintain without thinking you're on a restrictive regime.

Also have a look at the inspirational section to see some success stories, see how long it took them to get where they are, its taken me about 15 months to lose 2.5 stone,

Good luck xx

Back