Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Avatar

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dd26, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This pic was taken about 18 months ago on holiday on the Algarve.
    I've had a couple of copies printed out and have put them around my flat to keep my focussed - I want my stomach this flat again!
    I started refeed this week so need to keep myself on the straight and narrow!
    If I keep it as my avatar I will keep on seeing it and remembering why I am doing this.
    That's the plan anyway!!
    :character00117:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thats a good idea :) I wish i had pictures like that, but... I don't! haha I've always been big, so what I'm doing is I have a picture of me at my BIGGEST, and I look at that and I look at how much of a STATE I was, I even made it public (see my photo albums) and I tell myself I never wanna go there again, and theres no questions, theres no other options, it's Lipotrim or... Lipotrim :) and I will be healthy, I will look good and I will be proud of myself :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.