New Avatar

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by dd26, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This pic was taken about 18 months ago on holiday on the Algarve.
    I've had a couple of copies printed out and have put them around my flat to keep my focussed - I want my stomach this flat again!
    I started refeed this week so need to keep myself on the straight and narrow!
    If I keep it as my avatar I will keep on seeing it and remembering why I am doing this.
    That's the plan anyway!!
    :character00117:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Thats a good idea :) I wish i had pictures like that, but... I don't! haha I've always been big, so what I'm doing is I have a picture of me at my BIGGEST, and I look at that and I look at how much of a STATE I was, I even made it public (see my photo albums) and I tell myself I never wanna go there again, and theres no questions, theres no other options, it's Lipotrim or... Lipotrim :) and I will be healthy, I will look good and I will be proud of myself :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.