New baby, new house, new year, now its time for a new body!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by SallySunshine, 8 January 2014.

1. SallySunshine

SallySunshine Active Member

I had my second baby 11 weeks ago (my eldest is 6). During my pregnancy I was determined not to gain much weight and I didn't, amazingly I was back in my pre pregnancy size 16 clothes a few days after giving birth and they were looser than before i was pregnant. Since then we have also moved house and had Christmas and new year to contend with - what I've been eating has been close to the bottom of my daily to do list and its been more a case of grabbing quick easy food when I have chance. I was last weighed 3 1\2 weeks ago when I was 12st 6lb which I was ok with but when I do my first weekly weigh in tomorrow morning i'm sure I will have put some on over the festive period (mainly thanks to celebrations, hero's and hotel chocolate!!!!).

I am determine that I will reach my personal target weight of 10st 7lb by my 41st birthday in April (initially I didn't want to be "fat at 40" but being pregnant at the time that went out of the window) and I know that SW will work for me if I really put my mind to it because I have lost weight on the plan before.

I have armed myself with Wii Fit and Zumba core games which I aim to do one of at least 5 days a week. I walk the school run twice a day and will be doing as much more walking as I can fit in.

I am going to do my first weigh in tomorrow and will stick to SW as much as I can until Monday when I will be 100% SW.

Looking forward to getting to know people on the site.
  2. SallySunshine

SallySunshine Active Member

So, had my first weigh in today (on the Wii fit so not sure if 100% accurate but I'll be using it every week so my losses will be correct). To reach my target by my birthday I need to lose 2st 8lb in 14 weeks that works out at 2.85lb per week - its a very big ask but I will try my best.

Restarted my ID on the Wii fit and came out with a Wii fit age of 39, 1 year younger that I really am so i'm very pleased with that - will have to see how low I can get it.

I'm going to start an exercise log on here so I can keep track of what I've been doing.