New bathroom scales!!

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hellllloooo again!

I popped to the pharmacy today to buy some Fibre 89 at Mini's recommendation to help my dodgy tum... and also took the opportunity to buy myself some new digital scales (they're Weight Watchers ones and very swish! :D )

Anyhoo, naturally I jumped straight on them to check myself and them out (this was about 1pm this afternoon) and SHOCK! HORROR! I weighed 19st 4 1/2lbs on them! :eek: Nearly half a stone more than I thought.

But all was not lost... throughout the afternoon, I've periodically stepped on them and, perhaps through willpower :)D) or drinking water and peeing copiously, they've dropped to 19st 0 3/4lbs. Heh heh.

I suppose I should be disappointed, but I'm not really -- at least I feel they're more accurate than my old mechanical ones. Plus all scales weigh differently, I guess.

Just makes me laugh -- CD, the only diet where you can lose 4lbs in ONE DAY!!! ;)

Hope you've all had a good 'un,

Me xxxx

4lbs in a Day?!

Can I come around and use your scales please? :)

ooowww,
my cdc has the ww scales very fancy! lol
xxx

The new ones I got last week did the complete opposit, they said I was 2 1/2lbs lighter than I thought I was previously!:eek:
Got on my CDC's scales on Thursday thought (they show the same weight as my old ones did) and it burst my bubble, suddenly the 2 1/2lbs reappeared from no where!:(

i think id prefer your ones lol
xx

Back