• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Scales

Mom38

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st7.5lb(20.97%)
I have ordered myself a brand new set of Salter bathroom scales.

I go out every Friday morning to Boots to weigh myself and really struggled this morning as I was reluctant to eat until I had weighed myself.

Im hoping they are accurate....the old ones I have, have lost the plot lol. Said I was 14st 7lbs....then weighed again and was 15st 10lbs, different weight every time.

Cant wait to get the new ones :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

norgeni

S: 12st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 2st10lb(22.62%)
I have some weight watchers scales that I bought from Argos during one of their sales. Best ones I have ever had, as they are digital.

I'm sure though sometimes they all seem to fluctuate, almost as if they are playing games.

Mom38

Silver Member
S: 16st12lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st7.5lb(20.97%)
Yes they are spot on. I had been weighing myself at Boots the chemist for awhile. I have checked my weighed and they are right with boots aswell.

Its nice not to have to make a venture in to town early morning just to weigh myself. Lol

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I've had the Salter MiBody scales for years and they are spot on. I've recently invested in the Garmin Index scales though as all my activity is tracked by Garmin. I still have the Salter scales for hubby and for midweek checks