• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New scales, showing weight gain

S: 17st8lb C: 17st1lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st7lb(2.85%)
Hi, this is my second week on slimming world, I lost 4lb in the first week but I have had to buy new weighing scales as the others were broken, weighed myself this week and it shows a gain on 2lb. I have stuck to plan this week so could this be due to the change of scales or the old scales not working properly as they were old and broke completely two days ago. I'm paranoid that I've gained weight :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 10st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.6 Loss: 2st8lb(19.05%)
I wouldn't worry too much, it could be that one of the sets of scales is slightly out. I use my old faithful scales, I've had them for years, I know they are slightly out but they read the same each time, so I just go on what they say :)

Thanks :) I'd had the old scales for years but my children dropped them a few weeks ago, they had been ok (or so I thought) then they stopped working completely.

S: 18st12lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.1 Loss: 2st5lb(12.5%)
I have done that weighed at home and gained, then gone to class and lost 2lbs, you can only rely on the class scales and if the worse comes to the worse there is no shame in a gain or stay the same.

I do SW online so I do have to read from my own scales, I've gone down again this week though and not weighing until Tuesday :)