new bee

ann81

Hi
I have just purchased my lipotrim and will be starting in the morning. I am nervous about it but really hope it works.
Any tips that can help me with it.
thanks and good luck to all

Hiya this sure is a great diet.......be sure to drink plenty of water........around 3 litres a day.......this can be in tea/coffee too....also I use a 2 litre bottle and reuse it with tap water every day so I can have my water chilled.....I tried drinking the shakes with water straight from the tap and was not keen lol.....the chilled water was for me so much nicer. Feel free to add ice too, especially in this heat.

I also did my start measurements......as you may find you have a smaller loss than expected, but usually when this happens you will find your inch loss has gone down loads.....I lost over 18 inches in 3 weeks so it is brilliant.
This site is fab for help and advice so give us a shout ....there is usually someone lurking who can help.

If you need distracting there is also the arcade, I would sometimes spend hours in there.....lol.....but at least I was out the kitchen.

Good luck and be strong...x

Good luck stay with the programme it gets a lot easier the longer you are on the diet

Hello and good luck Ann. Just try and keep yourself busy as I found all I thought about in my first week was food. Now in my third week and feel quite detatched from food - its very wierd! lol
Emma x

Hi Hun, I'm brand new too!
Today is my first day so we can do this together if you like. xxx

Hi Clairebeau,

That would be great to do it together. Thanks. I think I will need the support to get through the first few weeks.

Hope all goes ok for you

Good Luck Ann and Clairebeau, I am fairly new to this too, I just keep remembering why I am doing it and how awful I felt about myself when I started. Although it is hard I feel every day of sticking to it is an achievement and I feel more positive and confident about myself. Although I am a long way off where I want to be, I know I am heading in the right direction and that makes me smile every day. Its so not worth giving up for me.:D

Welcome and good luck......once you're through the first week, things get much easier.....and it's quite amazing not feeling hungry at all!

Let us know how you get on with your first weigh-in!

Hey Ann I cant add anymore to what people have already said just best of luck with it hun xxx

Welcome Anna, Dee, Claire and Issy's Mummy - I'm onto my second week (which is much, much easier than the first one). Once you have your first weigh-in, you'll be so over the moon, it's very easy to keep going. I don't even think about food anymore (even when I'm cooking for the family).

Back