New Before and During Pix !

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charley24, 1 August 2009.

1. charley24

charley24 Well-Known Member

I am so glad my hubby took my pic when I started, even though I was upset by them.

He photographed me this morning after 45 days of CD - I am going to do 84 days SS - 12 weeks. So currently 45 down and 39 to go !

Thought they may help people who want to see how they can change and I am pleased to say I can really see a difference now and feel amazing !

CD is changing my life !!!! I never thought I could do this, I doubt anyone else did ! I am now (unofficial 12.6) and this is my lowest weight in 15 years !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always plateaued at 12.8 and to see myself lower is great.

If anyone is thinking of cheating today.................don't..............CD really can give you your life back !

Photos in album on left.

2. kellymundy

kellymundy Well-Known Member

Well done you girlie don't you look fab!!!;)
    I see the underwear has got fancier since losing the weight too...glad I'm not the only one who's like that (I save the granny pants for the fat days only now!:D:p)
  3. charley24

Hehe I had a big clearout of all the really big knickers ! I still wear ones that cover - I am so not a thong girl, I like my bits tucked in hahahaha !
  4. Amanda71

Amanda71 Well-Known Member

You can really see a difference. Well done on your loss so far :)
  5. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Well-Known Member

What a difference! You look great x x
  6. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Well-Known Member

you look fabulous!!!! a true inspiration to the rest of us. PS please sell me that kimono top if its too big for you now mwah xxxx
  7. charley24

Haha everyone says that about the kimono top !!!!!!!!!
    It is a 14 and still fits !!
    I was going to have a clearout of all my clothes then my sister has been buying odd bits and pieces off me !

I am a bit scared in a way to sell them, just in case, but I know I need to !
  8. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Well done, you look great! xx
  9. blonde_one

blonde_one Well-Known Member

well done! I wish I'd have taken pics cos it really shows eh! Fab! :)
  10. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Well done and Dont keep the clothes, that way if you don't maintain it gives you a boot up the bum to get back on track as you won't want to buy new big clothes lol
  11. lunar jim

lunar jim Well-Known Member

You look great! You look really happy in your avatar pic
  12. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

OMG you look gorgeous! What a change there has been. Well done:)