new beginning

abigail09

Gold Member
i decided last week after getting abck from holiday to make a fresh commitment to sw after getting to target then falling off the wagon by not going to classes anymore becasue 1 i moved about 30mins away from my regular group and 2 i found a new fella and was in the pub pretty much every night with him.

anyhow, im back and determined as ever this time dragged my sister and my mam along and its our second week tonight so were excited to see if we have lost much, i think myself about 2.5 lbs but will have to see.

in total since i reached target 7th feb i put on a total of 13.5lbs!!! (not quite a stone!)

ive also decided this time im going for a lower target weight, my last target was 9 stone 7 but this time i want to get to a flat 9 stone as although i was pretty pleased with myself at 9 and a half i think the extra stone will make a lot of difference to how i want to see myself.

anyway wish me luck for tonight, only 20lbs to target!!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss, fingers crossed for your WI.

Hey You!!!! Welcome back!!!
Ive been over to the dark side too!!!

You sound determined! Well done for going back. I wish I had tackled my lapses when I had a stone to lose! Your family will be great support. (and so will we!)

Back