New beginning!!

Oh my, lots of visitors..thankyou
so im approaching the end of my second wk, im dd tom then weigh in on tues morning..
i really struggled friday on my dd not eating, im only using shakes to make sure i follow my dd properly as my cals r counted.. yes lazy
but i really dont know calories, iv only recently done cd or ww the last 10 years or so.. so i really hv no idea about cals..i guess if i want to eat id best start learning tho ..
id like to say i do read the recent diaries on here however im a really bad poster.. im on a tablet thing and it takes forever to type... hoping toget a computor soon..
in the meantime id like to put a big well done and carry on..out there to you all..
i also hv great news..i got into jeans ive not got into before...i thought they were a 24.. took them off earlier anf they are a 22!!!
shocker!! i felt really good in them, made such a difference from wearing leggings!!
anyway im off to bed, had a really busy weekend and got work early..

Well done on the jeans! Depending on what tablet you use you can get a wireless keyboard which also acts as a stand and makes the whole tablet much more useable. I use one for my ipad mini and I'd be lost without it.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

If you are new to the calories thing, try getting an ap. I have 'my net diary', but I hear 'my fitness pall' is good too

Back