New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

im team rob 2! xxx

USA Biggest loser starts now on livingit! xx

The shake diet endorsed by Biggest Loser is just like Slimfast, so no ketosis or VLCD like cambridge, lighterlife etc - they're a completely different kettle of fish! The trainer said on the programme that they were supposed to be eating 1400 calories a day. On Slimfast it's roughly the same, VLCD's are between 500-800 but rely on Ketosis to burn the fat, which doesn't happen unless your body is given certain nutrients/energy.

I didn't like the Orange team in the first episode, they just seemed full of excuses all the time. And I've got a hunch that they thought eating less would mean they lost more. There's no physical way that their bodies, and stomachs wouldn't have been screaming out for energy if they were working out so much and eating so little - That backfired for them!!

well i seem to like the usa biggest loser this year although it seems i have missed at least 2 episodes before it :( never mind its sky+ the rest of the episodes now! i found it entertaining and found myself daydreaming of a loss of 12lb in a week haha, inspiring tho to say ppl twice as heavy as i am can do all the excersise so if they can do it i can! xx

well i seem to like the usa biggest loser this year although it seems i have missed at least 2 episodes before it :( never mind its sky+ the rest of the episodes now! i found it entertaining and found myself daydreaming of a loss of 12lb in a week haha, inspiring tho to say ppl twice as heavy as i am can do all the excersise so if they can do it i can! xx

I know, I have to say I worked my butt off on the crosstrainer last night after watching them monday!!

That was great lol - did she really think the trainers wouldn't be able to work out what she was doing?

Do you think her husband didn't want to say anything because he was mad at the trainers for shouting at her or because he is mad at his wife for throwing the weigh-in again?

That was great lol - did she really think the trainers wouldn't be able to work out what she was doing?

Do you think her husband didn't want to say anything because he was mad at the trainers for shouting at her or because he is mad at his wife for throwing the weigh-in again?

I reckon it was a bit of both really. Took his time in the spotlight away with that massive weight loss

Yea I thought he was peed at the trainers for hacking into his partner but also cos she took away his glory and possibly putting them in a bad position in future weeks x

What happened??? I can't watch the american one, don't have sky only freeview :(

the second week in a row the red team had immunity and in the first week they sabataged weight loss so that they would have a better chance of a big loss for week two, but they got immunity and she basically didnt loose much weight (only 2lbs after gaining 1lb the previous week). Jillian and Bob let rip, even Alison looked peeved. When the couple got off the scales, the husband snatched his tshirt off bob. it was priceless.

...inspiring tho to say ppl twice as heavy as i am can do all the excersise so if they can do it i can! xx

yes but they are doing it in with a full medical team checking them befrorehand and standing by in case of problems.. and a trainer to tell them how to do it..

Back with the UK one now, can somebody please explain to me why they're not having bigger losses.

I just can't understand why, with all the support, training & vlcd some just lose so little. They'd lose more on SW without all the exercise:D

Probably cos theyre giving in to the temptations for a start! I couldnt believe the stuff they ate tonight :eek: The US contestants wouldnt have dreamed of having ANY of that.

Back