New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

yeah, it'll be on for a few weeks more yet.. still 5 on blue and 4 on black teams

I went googling for details of previous series and inadvertently found the results!

Won't spoil it for obvious reasons, but I was gobsmacked at the final pictures.

Anyone think it would be a good idea for the top US, UK and Aussie people to compete head-to-head in a worldwide biggest loser?

I just caught up with this week's episode.

I've gone back to not liking Sam and Koli much. I thought Ashleigh is looking great and Daris was sweet with his girlfriend. I did feel for Michael too.

I am always amazed by how many people turn out at these homecomings. Michael was about the only one who had a normal sized family gathering.

Lance was not my cup of tea but the other contestants clealry thought highly of him and the way he was with his family was touching. Melissa is too competative for her own good but having seen how they live, maybe that is how she thinks everyone has to be. They are not exactly close to mainstream civilsation.

I did it too! Totally spoilt it for myself of course, but staggered by the transformations, particularly the winner and a few of the others! Don't worry, I won't blab! X

But they wouldn't need to lose weight by then? :D

An international version would be fun though!

I'd thought of that, but to be fair, - expecially with the UK one, they still had some way to go.

Getting back to the UK one, I was quite amazed and disappointed at Rob's weightloss at the final. If you recall he voted tactically and got rid of Claire! - Claire clearly worked a lot harder than him and really needed to stay.

Her final weight and % loss was testimony to how well she'd done.

This is the first time I've watched any of these shows so enjoyed them all for the first time, so to speak.

I haven't seen any of the US ones part the first series :-(

SO disappointed in Rob - if anything he looked like he gained weight!

Paddy and Claire were sensational! Everyone looked amazing though - roll on looking hot when I've lost some weight! Nawt! x

What day and which channel is the US one on? You all seem to watch it mid-week but I have only found it on Saturday afternoon on Living. I'm on Virgin Media. Please help! I keep finding out stuff on here before I see the show!!
Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't seen any of the US ones part the first series :-(

SO disappointed in Rob - if anything he looked like he gained weight!

Paddy and Claire were sensational! Everyone looked amazing though - roll on looking hot when I've lost some weight! Nawt! x

I agree Elaine. when all said and done, he could talk the talk but didn't walk the walk. Contrast this with the superb effort of both Paddy & Claire. However, he seems to have found his happy place and is playing rugby again (no doubt throwing down all the post-match beers that go with it lol).

Daris on the US show is my favourite too - a sort of US equivalent of Paddy (IYKNWIM). Seems a very nice chap!

OMG!!! please no... don't let Melissa back....

they just voted for one of the eliminated players to come back, and chose the blue team daughter ( don't know the names.. ) who were eliminated in week 1 and lost the chance to come back earlier to the yellow team..
and now they are doing a challenge for one of the others to WIN a spot back on the ranch, and melissa is in the lead going into break....
I don't like her and I hope she doesn't win..

NOOOOOO! I can't believe it...of all the contestants that could come back it had to be Melissa? :mad:

Can't stand her. :sigh:

this is episode 11 and the finale is episode 19.. so we have a good few weeks left yet..

this is season 9, and they are on episode 12 of season 11 at the moment...

Maximus said:
I agree Elaine. when all said and done, he could talk the talk but didn't walk the walk. Contrast this with the superb effort of both Paddy & Claire. However, he seems to have found his happy place and is playing rugby again (no doubt throwing down all the post-match beers that go with it lol).

Daris on the US show is my favourite too - a sort of US equivalent of Paddy (IYKNWIM). Seems a very nice chap!

Haha yeah I was Cheering him on all the way through genuinely thinking he was going to be the biggest change etc! Tsk tsk tsk! I love claire and paddy - they really inspire me! Wish I could watch the us one too :-(

Ooooooooooh so the 'eliminated person' (wont say their name in case people haven't watched it) has found luuuuuuuuurve. I wonder if it is with someone in the house?

Ooooooooooh so the 'eliminated person' (wont say their name in case people haven't watched it) has found luuuuuuuuurve. I wonder if it is with someone in the house?

I was wondering the exact same thing Smartie - I think it may be

I don't really get why some of the contestants think Stephanie has been playing games and not being genuine! She seems really lovely to me! X

Back