New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

Who has she found love with???? I wanna know. I am itching!! Lol

given that this is her facebook profile pic I think it's self explanatory...

164821_474249616469_221042301469_6281747_2005563_n.jpg

:eek: Omg Smartie was right! I can't believe it. i agree with funcurls - Your good ColJack :D

Does anyone know if this weeks show is repeated and if so, when and where?

For some reason my series link didn't record this week - yet there was nothing else recording the same time.

I missed the first hour - got the shock of my life when I saw the previous losers back in!! - thought it was a repeat!

Steve

OMG!!!! i was soooooo mad watching last night,cant believe melissa is back - grrrr!!!
glad they gave vicky a chance though.

it's on saturday about mid day I think on one of the living channels.. not sure which one as I usually find it by surfing..

Oh I sooooooooooo want to watch it now but only just crawled into bed.

Couldn't stop myself from reading this thread and now itching to see it!!!!!!!

I'm up there with "not blooming Melissa!!!!!!!!" x

ColJack said:
given that this is her facebook profile pic I think it's self explanatory...

What a beautiful couple they make!
Wasn't it his bro who was saying bad things about her?

I can't stand melisa she's just an ugly person! X

Maximus said:
Does anyone know if this weeks show is repeated and if so, when and where?

For some reason my series link didn't record this week - yet there was nothing else recording the same time.

I missed the first hour - got the shock of my life when I saw the previous losers back in!! - thought it was a repeat!

Steve

How weird, my series link didn't record this week either.

And I cannot believe that Texan rattlesnake is back in the house! Get her out this week, she's vile.

ooh stephanie and sam that could be awkward with koli saying all those things!!

and i thought that the physical challenge was unfair. it was obvious that melissa or miggy would win as they are the fittest. i think they should have a challenge like the bike one on the first week then for the challenge to get back in the house they redo the bike challenge then the one that has most improved gets to go in. wouldnt necessarily be the thinest one.

Ellebear said:
love the facebook pic -it looks really airbrushed!!!

Definitely air brushed lol, looking at how thick her neck is it's obvious her jaw line has had a brushing lol.

Still as long as they're happy.

Back