New Biggest Loser UK Jan starts 10th 2011!!

I'm doing the same lol, I ended up finding out last season who won so this season was determined not to.

mandy296 said:
Ooh, I might do the same, but will wait until i've watched the final first in case they give anything away!

I'd wait, I found out because I'm to impatient and you will find out if you Twitter them believe me lol.

you're missing steph and sam too..

@Steph_Anderson
@SamPoueuBL9

and Jillian tweeted a couple of hours ago that she's joining "The Doctors", a daytime talk show....
:)

Eeep!!! Just about to watch the 'Live' Finale! Am so excited about seeing the outcome and then I can find them on twitter and fb lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eeep!!! Just about to watch the 'Live' Finale! Am so excited about seeing the outcome and then I can find them on twitter and fb lol

I'm watching it too, and I saw it last year live. Why am I hooked to the biggest loser USA?!

I should be revising, not watching reality TV!

Mr Gilbo said:
I'm watching it too, and I saw it last year live. Why am I hooked to the biggest loser USA?!

I should be revising, not watching reality TV!

It's amazing! Although I do think the person who won the 'at home' prize did look a bit too skinny-if that makes sense! Fair play to them all tho :)

So happy that the next series starts next week. I'd be lost without it I think. (how sad is that, the highlight of my week is a weight loss program ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

So happy that the next series starts next week. I'd be lost without it I think. (how sad is that, the highlight of my week is a weight loss program ).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

was just the answer i was looking for, what day does the biggest loser usa start nxt week if that was what u was on about lol.

loving it! im an addict.

the men were hot!! such a big difference x

If Koli had got into the final 3, he would have won - he lost 53.35%!!!

I think his new-found confidence was misunderstood and possibly misdirected in the last couple of weeks and that cost him the title - people voted for Daris because he was young and cute and cried!

I thought the final 4 all looked amazing though, as did many of the others.

Can't get my head round Ashley and Koli, but wish them well!

Bring on the next series!

sorry to be a disappoint but i went onto sky next week and it is season 8 that they are showing. we just finished watching season 9.

Back