New blackberry phone

traceya89

just got a new phone delivered = blackberry curve. it is so complicated. unsure if i will be able to use it. not used to complicated gadgets!!

I got a Blackberry Torch last week - absolutely LOVE it, best phone Ive had :)

I bet when you sit and go through it it wont be as complicated as you think ;)

I got a curve last week too! I'm still getting used to it, but I have the basics down now.

I've had 4 curves, and now im on a bold! Waiting for upgrade next month for the torch. I love it, i couldnt be without my BB!! Its not complicated once you get used to it, its just like any other phone.

I got into an argument with OH about phones when he got the new bold because my curve broke....i had his old one and didnt like it also didnt remember agreeing to the swap...hmmmm, anyway i said the next phone i want has to have a touch screen and a keypad thinking they'd never do it and what did BB go and do? :giggle:

I got a Blackberry Torch last week - absolutely LOVE it, best phone Ive had :)

I bet when you sit and go through it it wont be as complicated as you think ;)

ive got a curve and its brilliant, you'll soon get used to it! :D i struggled with mine at first but im never without it now xx

I love mine!!!!

What you struggling with?

I've had 4 curves, and now im on a bold! Waiting for upgrade next month for the torch. I love it, i couldnt be without my BB!! Its not complicated once you get used to it, its just like any other phone.

Torch is absolutely fab :) Its my first BB but I love it

Must tell my son. He will be delighted as he has some executive position with Blackberry........not quite sure what, but he was head hunted by them from an American company.

He despairs of his mum cos all I want from a phone is that it makes and receives calls lol !!!!

well ive had my phone a day and i do like it. love the fact my emails come up on the phone. still learning but this time next week i am sure i will be an expert on my phone.

Must tell my son. He will be delighted as he has some executive position with Blackberry........not quite sure what, but he was head hunted by them from an American company.

He despairs of his mum cos all I want from a phone is that it makes and receives calls lol !!!!

I've got a Bold 9700 and can't live with out it! :p
Anyway fillymum will you tell your son we'll all be forced to move to Apple unless BB get their fingers out and sort out Slimming World and MiniMins apps for us ;) :8855:

I've got a Bold 9700 and can't live with out it! :p
Anyway fillymum will you tell your son we'll all be forced to move to Apple unless BB get their fingers out and sort out Slimming World and MiniMins apps for us ;) :8855:

Will do !!!!! Most important !!!

Research in Motion? They're the makers of it. RIM for life!! :giggle:

Back