New Body from the Scottish Borders

hondapeeps

Gold Member
Hi All,

Just getting to grips with how SW and this forum work.

So hello and be gentle with me :)

Heya Hondapeeps!

I'm new here too. Thinking about joining SW but gonna check both SW and WW out, see which I think I could stick to better. :)

How are you finding SW? :)

Hi both of you! Welcome to the site, there are lots of friendly and helpful people around, you'll settle in just fine.

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thank you to both of you. I have been snooping about here for ages so thought it was about time I mad an appearance.

Batair, SW is so easy, hence why they call it Extra Eaxy. I havent been hungry and so far the weight is going in the right direction. Hope it goes the same for you :D

Hi Irene, glad to see there is another Scot on here, though I'm sure there are loads of us :)

welcome to the fabulous place that is minis ;)

wishing you lots of luck on your journey

Cheers Bunny hops,

All is goign well so far this week, had a treat filled weekend but still kept within my syns!! woo hoo! :cool:

Thanks Hondapeeps. I think I'm actually looking forward to going to my first meeting on Thursday now. I wasn't so sure but from what I've read on this forum I recon it could deffo be a push in the right direction for me. :)

Hiya and welcome from another Scot :D Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

alibalibee! love the username ;) lol

You look sensational! What an inspirational set of pictures!

Cheers tazbabe, feeling a bit fat today but still I've been good and did a wee bit of Davina to try and combat the fatty boom boom :character00115:

Hiya hun
welcome to the site
good luck on your weight loss journey :) i am sure you will do fine :D

Cheers ZJS I'm all geared up and loving my nightly trawl through this site :)

Welcome to the forum and good luck with sw.

Back