New bumper packs

If they're like the cd ones it's up to you to add how much you want to your water I put just under half a teaspoonful in a half litre glass. A tub lasts about a month

oooh loving the changes! I like all the shakes and want to try the bars again without them costing me an arm and a leg, so im a happy exante'er today hehe. And so glad they have a few different water flavourings :D

I dont know Exante! If you were going for a bit of relaunch, why not do it in style!

That was quite a wet fart!

We want a new booklet with lots of pages about re-feeding, working up the plans, lots about the plans!

Also what about berry burst, which we all voted for on your fb site! TUT! Blackcurrant!

I'm happy with the changes especially the 3 water flavours! Would have loved a mix a mousse type product but hey! You don't get everything you want!!! :D

I'm so happy that they are doing a shakes and bars bumper pack. I didn't mind the soups at first but after the first 3 weeks, I HATED them. Just got the shakes pack this time and I miss the bars.
Can't wait to place my new order now! :)

ok I asked about the water and approx how much water a tub would go into, here is the response....
Yes the drink mix water flavourings are great (especially as ice lollies!) It's 100g in a tub and this will provide between 20 - 30 drinks (250ml per drink)
They are sweet tasting so a level tea spoon will give you enough flavour and should achieve 30 drinks per tub.

Princess_Ames said:
YES!!!! I can now buy just shakes and bars instead of awful soups!!!!!

:giggle:

Me tooooooooooo!! So pleased as I just knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer on the soups! Yay no more mank chicken! :D

Have just ordered the mixed drink flavourings! Should be interesting! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it really sad that this has put a big small on my face?? I guess I have to get my pleasure somewhere now it no longer coming from Greens & Black!!

I wish there wasn't a minimum amount that you had to spend before ordering :(
I've just counted my exante stuff and tesco bars and have nearly 3 weeks worth left!
Wanted to just get the water flavourings to try but will now have to wait til I place my next order. Ah well.

Back